(a). Research Papers Published (National/ International Journal)
1. Micellar effect upon the acidic hydrolysis of Para substituted N-Phenylbenzo- hydroxamic acids. Indian Journal of Chemistry, Volume 33, Pages 51-51, 1994.
2. Micellar effect upon the acid hydrolysis of N-Pchlorophynylbenzohydroxamic acid. Journal of Indian Chemical Society, Volume 71, Pages 579-579, Publication Date 01-09-1994.
3. Kinetic studies of alkaline hydrolysis of N-Phenyl benzohydroxamic acid in the presence of micelles. Journal of Indian Chemical Society, Volume 72, Issue 9, Pages 597-601, 1995.
4. Kinetic and mechanism of the mineral acid catalyzed hydrolysis of n –Methyl benzohydroxamic acids. Journal of Indian Chemical Society, Volume 73, Issue 12, Pages 684-686, 1996.
5. Bronsted acid catalyzed hydrolysis of N-p Chlro phenyl benzohydroxamic acid. Journal of Indian Chemical Society, Volume 74, Issue 3, Pages 187-189, 1997.
6. Spectrophotometer determination of vanadium (V) as complex with PBHA in the non ionicmicellar media. Journal of Indian Chemical Society, Volume 74, Pages 662, 1997.
7. Effect of micelles on acidic hydrolysis of N- Phenyl benzohydroxamic acids. Reaction kinetics and catalysis letter, Hungary, Volume 61, Issue 1, Pages 193-199, Publisher: Kluwer Academic Publishers, Publication Date 01-05-1997.
8. Effect of cationic anionic and non –ionic surfactants upon the acidic hydrolysis of N-Benzyl benzohydroxamic acid. Journal of Indian Chemical Society, Volume 75, Issue 1, Pages 39-41, Publisher: Indian Chemical Society, 1998.
9. Arseicosis and deteriorating ground water quality unfolding crises in central east. Current Science, Volume 77, Issue 5, Pages 686-693, Publication Date 10-09-1999.
10. Gif Chemistry for oxidation of activated methylenes to ketones. Bull. Korean chemical Soc. 2002, 23, 937.
11. Oxidation of alcohols with periodic acid catalyzed Fe (III) /2-Picolinic acid. Bulletin-Korean Chemical Society, Volume 23, Issue 9, Pages 1331-1332, Publisher: Korean Chemical Society, Publication Date 20-09-2002.
12. Kinetic studies on the acid catalyzed reaction of hydroxamic acids in beta –cyclodexdrin /surfactant mixed systems. Reaction Kinetics and Catalysis Letter, Hungary, Volume 81, Issue 1, Pages 161-168, Publisher: Kluwer Academic Publishers, Publication Date 01-01-2004.
13. Acid catalyzed hydrolysis of ethyl acetate in micellar media. International Journal of Chemistry and Environment 2004, 1, 20.
14. Effect of Hydroxamate –ions in Micellar Mediated Reactions of p-Nitro phenyl Acetate. Indian Journal of Chemistry, Volume 43, Issue 9, Pages 1990-1994, Publisher: India National Science Academy, 2004.
15. Effect of polymer and surfactant polymer couples on the acid catalyzed hydrolysis of phenyl urea. Journal of Dispersion Science and Technology, Volume 27, Issue 4, Pages 435-438, Publisher: Taylor & Francis Group, Publication Date 01-07-2006.
16. Effect of surfactant upon the acid catalysed hydrolysis of Phenyl urea. Asian Journal of Chemistry, Volume 19, Issue 2, Pages 1358-1362, Publication Date 01-03-2007.
17. Effect of PEG-4000 &PEG-8000 on the reactivity of Hydroxamate ion. Journal of Dispersion Science and Technology, Volume 29, Issue 9, Pages 1288-1290, Publisher: Taylor & Francis Group, Publication Date 19-09-2008.
18. Critical micelle concentration of surfactant mixed –surfactant & polymer by different method and its importance. Oriental Journal of Chemistry, 2008, 24 (2) 559-564.
19. Spectrophotometric determination of sodium lauryl sulphate as a prime anionic surfactant and contaminant in central east Chhattisgarh (DURG-BHILAI REGION). Rassayan Journal of Chemistry, 2008, Vol-1, No 2, Page 236-245.
20. Antidepressants Drugs: Surfactant and polymer mediated acid catalyzed hydrolysis of phenyl Urea. International Journal of Chem. Tech Research, Volume 1, Issue 4, Page 1335-1338, 2009.
21. Reliable Technique for the Determination of Sodium Dodecyl Sulphate by Crystal Violet in Relation to the Effluents of Durg-Bhilai Region. Journal of Chinese Chemical Society, Vol. 56, No. 6, 2009.
22. Nucleophilic Substitution Reaction of P–Nitrophenyl Benzoate with Salicylic Hydoxamate Ion in presence of Cationic Micelles. Rassayan J. Chem, http://www.rasayanjournal.com/, Vol.2, No.1, 34-41, ISSN: 0974-1496, CODEN: RJCABP, 2009.
23. Drug surfactant & polymer mediated acid catalyzed hydrolysis of acetohydroxamic acid. Journal of Dispersion Science and Technology, Volume 31, Pages 1163-1166, 2010.
24. NucleophilicDebenzoylation of P-Nitro Phenyl Benzoate In Cationic Micellar Media. International Journal of Chemical Kinetics, Vol. 42, Issue 2, Pages 106-112, 2010.
25. Solvent effect on the nuclophilicdebenzoylation of p-nitro phenyl benzoate with hydroxamate ions. International Journal of Advanced Engineering and Technology, 2010, Issue 2, Vol. 1, Page No. 173-183.
26. Simple and sensitive spectrophotometer method for determination of tricyclic antidepressants imipramine using Fe (III) –SCN complex. Journal of Analytical Chemistry, Vol. 6, Pages 596-599, 2011.
27. Rapid, reliable and validated method to remove SDS from waste water of 9 DRUG-BHILAI Region) by using natural bioadsorbent. Research Journal of Chemistry and Environment, Vol. 15, Issue 2, Pages 29-32, 2011.
28. Micellar properties of alkyltrimethyl ammonium bromide in aqua Organic solvent media. Research Journal of Chemical Sciences, Volume 1 (4) 22-29, 2011.
29. Paper Battery-A Promising Energy Solution for India. International Journal of Advanced Engineering Research and Studies, E-ISSN2249 – 897, IJAERS, Volume 1, Issue 1, Pages 130- 133, October – December, 2011.
30. Environmental sinks of heavy metals: investigations on the effect of steel industry effluent in the urbanized location. International journal of advanced engineering research and studies, Vol. 1, 235-239, 2012.
31. New approach for the determination of tricyclic antidepressant amitryptyle using beta cyclodextrine –PEG system via spectrophotometry. Journal of Analytical Sciences, Methods and Instrumentation, Volume 2, Pages 103-107, 2012.
32. Feasibility of installating Rice Husk Power Plant in Chhattisgarh to meet sustainable energy demands. International Journal of Advanced Engineering Research and Studies, Vol. 1, Issue 4, July –Sept, 2012.
33. A new method for determination of ascorbic acid in fruit juices, pharmaceuticals and biological samples. Journal of Scientific and Ind. Res. Issue 8, Vol. 71, 549-555, 2012.
34. Latest Innovations in Minimizing Coke Oven Emissions. International journal of advanced engineering research and studies Vol. 2, Issue 1, J. Oct–Dec., 2012
35. Environment impact assessment towards forest Road construction. International Journal of Advanced Engineering Research and Studies, E-ISSN2249–897, IJAERS, Vol. 2, Issue 1, Pages 08-10, Oct–Dec., 2012.
36. Estimation of acetaminophen in waste water of Bhilai Region. International Journal of Advanced Engineering Research and Studies, Vol. 1, Issue 4, July–Sep., 2012. (Published in 2011 or 2012 Clarify it, in Citation it is shown as 2012 publication).
37. Removal of SDS from Waste Water of (Bilaspur Region) by using Natural Bioadsorbent. International Journal of Advanced Engineering Research and Studies, E-ISSN2249–897, IJAERS, Volume 2, Issue 1, Pages 76-79, Oct-Dec., 2012.
38. Micellization of Some Bile Salts in Binary Aqueous Solvent Mixtures. Journal of Surfactants and Detergents, ISSN 1097-3958, J. SurfactDeterg, DOI 10.1007/s11743-012-1424-2.
39. Effect of Antibiotics in Wastewater Treatment. International Journal of Innovative Research and Development, Issue 1, Volume 2, Page 227-236, Publication Date 01-01-2013.
40. Medicinal Plants the Key Bio-Adsorbents for Anionic Surfactant (SDS) From Waste Water. Chemical and Process Engineering Research, Volume 15, Pages 57-65, 2013.
41. Determination of Cefadroxil Antibiotic by an Analytical Method.Chemical and Process Engineering Research, Volume 11, Pages 28-31, 2013.
42. Indirect Spectrophometric Determination of Fly-Fighter Insecticide in Agricultural & Environmental Samples. Chemical and Process Engineering Research, Volume 11, Pages 21-27, 2013.
43. Thermodynamic behavior of bile salt with disprine, international journal of adv. And innovative research vol2 issue 12, 2013. Chemical and Process Engineering Research, Volume 11, Pages 21-27, 2013.
44. Natural Adsorbent: Removal of Anionic surfactant from grey water and its comparison with chemical adsorbent. Journal of Energy Technologies and Policy, Volume 3, Issue 11, Pages 280-290, 2013. (int.jou.)
45. Fourier transform infrared Spectroscopy Analysis of few medicinal plants of Chhattisgarh, India. Journal of Advanced Pharmacy Education & Research, Vol 3, Issue 3, 2013
46. A Comparative Study on Analysis of Zinc Concentration Conducted on Few Medicinal Plants of Chhattisgarh. International Journal of Current Research in Chemistry and Pharmaceutical Science, p-ISSN: 2348-5213; e-ISSN: 2348-5221, http://www.ijcrcps.com/, Volume 1, Issue 5, Pages 40-43, 2014.
47. Micellization of Some Bile Salts in Binary Aqueous Solvent Mixtures. Journal of Surfactants and Detergents, Volume 17, Issue 1, Pages 143-150, Publication Date 01-01-2014, Publisher: Springer Berlin Heidelberg.
48. Rapid and sensitive spectrophometric estimation of anionic surfactant in waste water with cationic dye Azure A in region Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh, India. Journal of Chemical & Pharmaceutical Research, Volume 6, Issue 7, Publication Date 01-07-2014.
49. Rapid and sensitive spectrophometric estimation of anionic surfactant in waste water with cationic dye Azure A in region Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh, India.Oriental Journal of Chemistry, www.orientjchem.org, An International Open Free Access, Peer Reviewed Research Journal, ISSN: 0970-020 X, CODEN: OJCHEG, 2014, Vol. 30, No. (3): Pg. 1335-1341.
50. A Study on the Wastewater Treatment from Antibiotic Production. Current World Environment, http://dx.doi.org/10.12944/CWE.9.1.33, Vol. 9(1), 223-226, 2014.
51. A Comprehensive preview of internet based SCADA systems, International journal of advanced engineering and research, Vol 4 page no 95-98 , July –Sep 2014
52. A study of spectrophotometriv determination of ion association complex ,formed by anionic surfactant SDS by using crystal voilet as a cationic dye in region Bilaspur (cg), Oriental Journal of Chemistry, Vol 13,issue 3 page no-1335-1341 , 2014
53. Kinetic isotherm of amoxicillin antibiotic through adsorption and its removal by electrocoagulation , Oriental Journal of Chemistry, 2014
54. View on economical household drinking water treatment technology, Int. j. adv. Engg. Res. Studies,pp 70-73, 2014
55. Environmental impact assessment(EIA) towards road construction in Chhattisgarh State, International journal of engineering research and management , Vol 2 Issue 1 page no ,79- 84 , January2015
56. Ground water quality with special emphasis on Fe contamination in Chhattisgarh State in Rajnandgaon Distt. At Khairagarh, International journal of engineering research and management , Vol 2 Issue 1 page no ,85- 92 , January2015
57. Micellizationbehaviour of bile salts with Disprine, International journal of current research in chemistry & pharmaceutical sciences,vol 2 (5) page no 91-99,2015
58. Method for the determinationof some pyrethroid insecticide in environmental and biological samples, Journal of Applicable Chemistry, Vol 4 Issue 3, page no -980-986, May 2015
59. Simultaneous determination of some Phenol pesticides in environmental and biological samples, International journal of Bioengineering & Life Sciences, Vol 2, No 5,page no 608, May 2015
60. Flow injection spectrophotometric determination of Cypermethrin Insecticides by diazotization method, Asian Journal of Chemistry, Vol 28 No 3 Page no 484-488, 2015
61. Removal of anionic surfactant from industrial and domestic waste water using BioadsorbentEmbiliaRibes in Region Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh India, Chemical science review and letters 4(13) 203-208, 2015
62. Waste water treatment by effluent treatment plants, International journal of civil engineering, Vol 3 issue 12, ,page no32-38,December 2016
63. Aggregation behaviour of Sodium cholate& Sodium Deoxycholate under the influence of Drug (Disprine) in aqueous solution at various temperatures, Science Research, Vol 4 Issue 5, Page no 112-119,2016
64. Review paper on chemical characterization of Millettia Pinnata of Bhilai- Durg Region of Chhattisgarh, Science Innovation, Vol 4 Issue 5, Page no 242-246, Nov 2016
65. Spectrophotometric determination of Copper complex by Bismarck Brown Y in environmental & pharmaceutical samples, International journal of science & research, Vol 5 Issue 8, Page no 552-558,August 2016
66. Complex behaviour of bile salts at various temperatures under the influence of Antidepressant Drug (Imipramine) in aqueous solution, Science Innovation, Vol 4 Issue 5, Page no 235-241, Nov2016
67. Defluoridation of water by various technique –A review, International journal of innovative Research in science ,engineering and technology,vol.5 issue 7 july 2016
68. Chemical characterization of ocimumsactum in Bhilai durg region of Chhattisgarh, International journal of Applied science-Research and review,vol.3 issue4 july 2016
69. Solid waste management from steel melting shop ,Journal of Applied & Advanced Research, Vol 2, Issue 1, 48-55, Feb-2017
70. Application of bioadsorbent in control of atmospheric pollution, Journal of Applied & Advanced Research, Vol 2, Issue 1, 43-47, Feb-2017
71. Environmental Impact assessment of proposed NH-6 of Chhattisgarh, Journal of Applied & Advanced Research, Vol 2, Issue 2, 67-73, Apr-2017
72. Determination and removal of fluoride in various water samples at Khairagarh block of Rajnandgaon District, National journal of multidisciplinary research and development, vol.2 issue 3 sept. 2017 pp 167-171.
73. Chemical examination and evaluation of antibacterial, antifungal property of neem (Azadiracta indica) and Karanj(Millettia pinnata) in Bhilai Durg region of Chhattisgarh, National journal of multidisciplinary research and development, vol.2 issue 3 sept. 2017 pp 136-142.
74. Ultimate analysis of some medicinal plants (tulsi, neem, Karanj, kalmegh) of Chhattisgarh India and their comparative study,International journal of engineering science invention vol. 6, issue 10, oct. 2017 pp 39-41.
75. Assessment of uranium in ground water from Durg District of Chhattisgarh state and its correlation with other quality parameters, Journal of Radioanalytical& nuclear chemistry, 314, Dec 2017, 2339-2348.
76. Effect of bile salt in pharmatokineticMicellization&drug dissolution, Int. Jou. of Research in Engg. &Adv.TechnologyVol 5 issue 5 Oct-Nov 2017.
77. Study of uranium level in ground water of balod district of chhattisgarh state, india and assessment of health risk, Human and Ecological Risk Assessment, 24, 2018, 691-698.
78. Risk assessment from gamma dose rate in Balod District of Chhattisgarh, India, Journal of Radioanalytical& nuclear chemistry, In press(2018)